1. Donate $299 & Get your Owlet Smart Sock today.
With a $299 donation we can provide an infant in your life with an Owlet Smart Sock. With this donation, you are not only receiving an Owlet for yourself, but also allowing us to provide an Owlet to a family in need. Choose to make the full $299 donation or opt for a 6 month donation plan of $50 per month. Thank you for your donation! We look forward to getting your Owlet Smart Sock to you!
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contact list so you do not miss out on any communication.
2. Apply for an Owlet Smart Sock.
If you are not able to afford an Owlet Smart Sock, please fill out our online application. Tell us your story and why it is important to you to have an Owlet. Please remember, while we wish we could fulfill every application we are unable to do so. Our foundation runs solely on donations and we do not have enough funding for every infant (BUT WE WISH WE DID & HOPE TO SOME DAY!). Applications are reviewed on a monthly basis. Only applicants that are selected to receive an Owlet Smart Sock will be notified. Please do not inquire about the status of your application. If you have not heard from us in the month following your application, unfortunately, we were unable to provide you with an Owlet.
Please apply only if you meet all of the requirements below:
• You are not financially able to purchase an Owlet Smart Sock. We want to provide to families that cannot afford a monitor for their baby.
• Your baby is 3 months old or younger. We want to make sure babies are receiving maximum amount of time to use their Owlet.
• If you are currently pregnant and your due date is within the next month. Please apply when you are within 1 month from your due date. We do not send Owlets out until baby has arrived.
• If you are from a surrounding Nebraska State.
3. Create a Facebook Fundraiser!
Create a Facebook Fundraiser to Help us Fill more Owlet Applications! We receive over 100 applications a month and its our goal to someday be able to fill all these.
These Facebook Fundraisers help us make what we do happen. For those that receive donated $300 Owlet Smart Socks we ask that you consider helping us in this way to fulfill other applications as we have you.
We can all make a different together!
Thank you to the Sponsors who help spoil families across the country w/ these boxes!
-K Marie Designs
-District Table & Tap
-White Mulberry Bakery
-Mary & Martha Rep Ruth Bloedorn
-Briggs & Barrett Project Supporters
+ Tracks Baby's Oxygen & Heart Rate
+ Measures sleep trends
+ 16-hour battery + quick charge
+ Tells you when Baby needs you
+ Fits babies 0 to 18 months
+ Wireless charging
Monitor What Matters
The Smart Sock is used to track your baby's oxygen level and heart rate while they sleep.
Click below for more information on the Owlet Sock Fitting and placement on the foot. Please also watch the YouTube video below for more information on how the Owlet Smart Sock works.