With your gift we hope to:
- Provide all babies born at Faith Regional Health Services with a Halo Sleep Sack to promote the Back to Sleep - Initiative to encourage parents to have their infants sleep on their backs to reduce the risk of sudden infant death syndrome, or SIDS. Since "Back to Sleep" was launched in 1994, the incidence of SIDS has declined by more than 50%.
- Provide all babies born at Faith Regional Health Services and their families with the book Sleep Baby: Safe and Snug by Dr. John Hutton. A classic bedtime ritual experienced through a baby's eyes, this book conveys safe sleep practices in a gentle, rhythmic way. A perfect gift for new families, it was created for Charlie's Kids Foundation, whose mission is educating families about SIDS prevention.
- Provide Owlet Smart Socks to as many families as possible. Our goal is that some day, we will have an Owlet on every baby!
- Provide Safe Sleep Education Classes free of charge to members of our community.
- Support SUIDS/SIDS research